6. Building Turnover Management
Our expertise allows GCMS, to be one of the best in
the business at effectively delivering buildings to the end users.
We manage the general contractor to ensure that they are tracking
all key inspections, special test dates, owner training dates, etc.
We also coordinate Furniture, Fixture & Equipment installation dates
with the owner to ensure no conflicts exist with the general contractor
(i.e. elevator usage for moving in furniture). At GCMS, we will start
facilitating building turnover typically about 2 months prior to construction
- Preconstruction Coordination Conference
- Critical Path Schedule Management
- Change Order Management
- Payment Application Management
- RFI's / Critical Issues Management
- Building Turnover Management
- Quality Control